dimanche 24 juin 2007

remember when,

The nerve of that guy.Who said i wanted to work under him anyway.I can be a writer all by myself.I dont need some big shot journalist telling me what to do.Especially one who was busy making kissy face with some beautiful model type he has for a girlfriend.I,for one, had had enough.I'm through!!
"Imogen,wait!!"I heard Hunter exclaimed.I turned around and saw him running through the crowd.
I just glared at him and continued walking.Why should I care!Just let him try and catch me all day.HA!!
Suddenly, I felt strong hands on my shoulders.Hunter whirled me around until I was facing him.
I glared."What do you want??!!"
"God,Imogen!"Hunter exclaimed."How stubborn can you get"
"Oh!So now im childish AND stubborn!!"I screamed.
"Please dont get all dramatic on me"
"I AM DRAMATIC!!I'M A WRITER!!"

ok this is just too funny
i found it in my old high school doodle book
under the heading of "Excerpt from my Future Novel"
[of which there were A LOT.]
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
toloooong-lah gelak
the story reads like some trashy teen novel
written by someone who had consumed and devoured other trashy teen novels
And the occasional romance novel she managed to hid from Ibu
heh.

Another thing i found,

As she sipped her Twister Frozen Coffee,scheming a revenge for her two-timing boyfriend,a hunky old flame pops up

Like her caeser salad,she was cool and crisp.But he imagined fixing that with a hot kiss.

His beef pie was beefy.His biceps were bulging.His smile was confident.His fly was open.


ok,i was pretty sure i came up with the quotes
[the beef pie and the caeser salad just seem so familiar]
but just to be on the safe side,
i googled it and couldnt find any similar phrases
So im confident that i wrote it now
[in case i didnt,and u actually know the phrase,feel free to correct me]
but can u imagine?
sejarah or kimia or even add maths shud have been on my mind,
instead it was hot kisses,and beefy pies,and bulging biceps!
hahaha
hormones kan?*smirks*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

ape maksud quote yg last uh..
tak paham

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

hmmm
picture a guy depan this gurl,
everything complete dah and hes feeling pretty sure of himself
malangnya,
his fly is open
tu je,
heh ;p

Christian Girl in Harrods a dit…

migosh iman...tsktsk...

il y a a dit…

private do not open, haha lagi mau ckp private, lagi ah org nk bukak haha

but ur just too funny la imannnnn! cutely funny funnily cute funnily funny cutely cute

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

siew kwan,
like i said,
hormones kan
hahaha

ilya,
yeapp private lah sangat
and i AM funny and cutesy
ha ha ha
heh