mercredi 10 octobre 2007

hugs and kisses,

ok so heres another very tak teratur post but jam-packed w/ info
so it all balances out dig


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




i think the pic is pretty self-explanatory
we went for the man u vs roma match @ that legendary stadium
and had a blast
u know im not a big fan of football
but i really loved the atmosphere lah,
i tell u u can actually get goosebumps which is so funny

ok so heres a list of the other stuffs:

1.im now in my 3rd week @ uni? and i dun feel scared so much like i did in the first week :)
2.Politics and Sociology is scaaaaaary,they really expect u to read THAT much?
3.my socio tutor is sooo the cat's meoww,shes american and so funny and she teaches gender and sexuality,enough said lah kan
4. my bman tutor is mexican and his name is enriquez complete with that unbelievably latin accent its so funny, i dont really focus on wut he says but how he says it haha
5.went to study skills w/ obi and found out theres a guy from czech in my course mwahahahahah...coincidence?i think not,he he he he
6.daria the darling girl bought me an audrey hepburn book [my fav person] @ urban outfitter [my fav shop!] as a thank u gift,i was VERY touched
7.im going to Surrey this friday to raya with the mak ayam herself,cik ilya ismail!yayyayyyayyy
so at least i can raya with people i truly like,hahahaha..no im joking,no SERIOUSLY im joking,heh
8.lynette and i are planning to cook for our flatmates for raya...a big fais do-do complete with traditional malaysian food and cookies and keropok...whoo-eeyyy!!
9.i still dun hav time to post pictures of my room...so sorry ye cik hafsa but i'll tell u its messy,and colourful,and ur cards on the wall...speaking of which,MANY thanks to both hafsa and sharmi for the cad rayas!!!!! luv u lots my ladyLOVES :)
10.ibu is coming end of the month! so theres my raya present already! im so excited i cannot tell u its like joy bursting out of my heart and my life is suddenly a happy rodger and hammerstein's musical complete with nonstop jolly corny songs filled with reruns in every sentence,haha

went swimming just now w/ lynette,monica and daria
and tonite daria cooked for me and julie
had a feast of risotto w/ salad and tomatoes and lettuce
as well as dessert of nutella but cooked like apple crumble
so its like a chocolatey nutella crumble
it was TO DIE FOR
especially w/ the vanilla ice cream


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




so thats it.
im gonna sign off now cuz i hav lynette in my room and we r looking thru the cookbook ibu gave me
for something to cook which will actually look edible,ha ha
so tooodless people i love
dun miss me much
[tho i know u will like i do u]
or is it wishful thinking on my part?
sighhh

4 commentaires:

il y a a dit…

yea yeaaa iman datang rayaa.. woohoo! see you friday yo!

oi go blaja buat nutella thing crumble whatever tu, make one for me nnt, go now, cepat i said cepattt

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

yayyayyyayy
dah raya
happy raya ilyaaaaaaaaa!
ala that nutella thing tunggu nnt lah i will learn ok i promise,haha

il y a a dit…

happy happy rayaaaa!
gamba pls? haha

end of nov kalau tak busy or ur parents tak datang, come la datang lagi, can go gunting rambut at vidal sassoon some more haha

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

eh missy saya tak cuti end of nov lah
saya cuti one week end of oct
kamu cuti tak?
i want vidal sassoon!!!!
im going blonde!
mwahahahahahahha
we shall seeeeee
or mebbe redhead
nak redhead lah more va-va voom weyy
eh dun listen im talking crap,heh