mardi 27 novembre 2007

kiss my ass ;p

so yesterday my HAIRSPRAY dvd arrived!!!!!!
yes folks, im one of those sad fellows who like to buy dvds online
but hmv offers free delivery weyyy

Anyhoooo!
can u imagine my joy!
finally FINALLY after berabad i get to watch my very favourite movie with its all-star casts
and lemme say,it didnt disappoint :)

we had a good 2 hour of fun last nite
i LOVE musicals!
and u know HAIRSPRAY isnt just any musicals,
the old version used to be my cheer-me-up movie
[i hav a lot of those,heh]
and this one is turning out to be my fav as well!

and of course,
we all enjoyed john travolta's version mrs.turnblad ha ha
anyways,it was a good girly nite in :)

now before i bid u adieu,
[i wanna go watch hairspray again ;p]
heres a lil video from the movie
enjoy!

p.s so last night the girls asked me why arent u doing something in arts? ha ha ha ha





4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

aahh...nk tgk also..
nk get my DVD gakla..

il y a a dit…

belanja satu dvd?

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

go go get!

eh cik ilya dont u stay in UK jugak?;p
why nak blanje hmv wey?
kalu under 5 bole lah,haha

Anonyme a dit…

i do stay in uk jugak yes
because im broke
ok
haha