lundi 2 février 2009

Waltz of the Flowers

first things first
watching DRACULA while having dinner
a BIG no-no
especially when ur having salmon and all that pink meat somewhat resembles...
u know what im getting at
which is a pity really
all that bloodsucking lusty action is something i could really get into on any other normal day
especially when Gary Oldham is said dracula :)

next
dont ever EVER decide to wear heels in the snow
especially when its been snowing two days straights
and its all wet and slippery
I nearly fell a couple of times
I tell u i usually like snow
But im getting to be seriously annoyed now
Especially since i always seem to be walking in the opposite direction as the snow
And i get all this white crap stuck to my nose my eyes my mouth
Not to mention how cold it is!!
Thank god classes today were bearable

X-Men Origin: Wolverine is coming out
Im not a big fan of his
But im a HUUUUUGE fan of Remy Lebeau a.k.a Gambit
even his name sounds nice!
Remy Lebeau Remy Lebeau Remy Lebeau
and whadya know,
after not making a SINGLE appearance in the first 3 x-men movies
[ i seriously dont understand why since he plays an important part in x-men and hes such an amazing character as well!]
He will finally be included in this new x-men movie!
yayyyyyyyy!!! so its definitely worth watching :))
That guy from kim sam soon will also be in the movie funnily enough haha

Moving along,
I called the hostel in Brussels just now
[ u know me lil miss bossy everything must be organized]
and the receptionist was a bit snooty
so much for good service huh?
At least ive got a pretty solid plan for our trip
Im just afraid we'll not be able to cover everything on the list
but i definitely vote for the
TOY MUSEUM!!!!!
i dont care i dont care i dont care
Its gonna be so magical with all the old-fashioned toys especially the mechanical ones im so excited!!!!
Sorta like u know that Uncle Drosselmeier guy from the Nutcracker Prince
Oooohh i do so hope they have a nutcracker!
Maybe a big lifelike statue which would be really amazing
Fingers crossed!

On that note I'll end this post
Since i still need to get ready for my chair dance provocateur class
wish me luck hopefully it'll be a breeze and really fun :)

p.s check out this video...its more than adorable :))



ciao ciao
xxx

3 commentaires:

il y a a dit…

oi stop calling snow white crap!

which guy from sam soon?

fingers crossed!

uuuu chair dance provocateur? ibu tahu? :P

IMAN OMG I WAS GONNA POST THE SAME VIDEO UP IN THE NEXT POST! comel kan vclip ni comel yang amat

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

not sam shik lah
kalau sam shik dah lama i say sam shik haha
its that henry guy daniel wuts his name
and go tell ibu lah
ibu alrdi knows! ;p

I KNOW SANGAT SANGAT COMEL
the song pon quite nice :)

Christian Girl in Harrods a dit…

Hahahaha, u are so funny Iman, why did u ever wear heels during snow...lol. White crap o_O hahaha.

I like nutcracker too! I wish I could come with u...argh. Oh Oh, Daniel, the very cute mixed blood guy!!! ARGHHH!! And I'm a fan of X-man, YAYAYYAYA! HAPPY! :D