samedi 6 juin 2009

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

i REALLY should be studying
in fact, i WAS
till i discovered something AMAZING
and i just had to blog :))

say hello to Disney's new animated feature The Princess and the Frog!!!
if there ever was a movie MADE for me this is it :)))
and i shall list down the reasons why for you :
1. if ur my friend u'd know i am quite partial to frogs and love the frog prince story in general
2. if ur my friend u'd also know my deep love for New Orleans and cajun ppl in general [ think Gambit, my darling Remi LeBeau :))))]
3. and last but CERTAINLY not the least, if ur my friend u'd know how crazy i am over the roaring twenties - the jazz, the booze,the flappers, the Great Gatsby, Bonnie and Clyde, Al Capone it practically gives me shivers :))

and whadya know,
this Disney movie has ALL three packed into one neat little package!
The Princess and the Frog is a fairytale set in the French Quarter of New Orleans during the 1920s
lots of jazz,lots of voodoo, lots of bayous and gators and gumbos :)))

take a look at the trailer :)





is it just me or did that firefly have a slight CAJUN accent???

I CANT WAAAAAAAAAIIIT

like they say down at the bayou,

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




[ this is what happens during exams, u blog excessively]

Aucun commentaire: