mercredi 9 mai 2007

soup soi kaw


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


an hour ago my friend called me,
feeling very down and disappointed with someone
...which turned out to be okay in the end!

then we had a colourful conversation,
on organisational behaviour,cajuns,johnny depp,anglo-saxons,honeymoons,
...and vibrators and strap-ons of all things!

then i said,
"eh i wanna blog lah,but i dunno wut to blog about"
to which she said,
"blog about me lah"

so here i am granting u ur wish:

she,is very impulsive and emotional,very particular that u reply her text messages,better not make her mad or else she will delete u from her messenger or skype,heh

she,is very lame lah,likes to tell lame jokes and likes to end her sentences with dotcom...like i am very lamedotcom...eh like that eh?

she,is a good listener,can listen to me babble for hours about my dreams of marrying a cajun,or a duke,or even johnny depp

she,is caring,like a mother hen kan?very worried whether i accepted an offer or tidak and even gave me an ultimatum like i must tell her my decision on so and so date.Even my parents dont do that!haha :p

she,is quite innocent lah over ehem,certain stuff which i have to teach her because im very knowledgeable in ehem,those stuff,hahahaahaah

she,likes to say "sweat",u know like those japanese manga i think when a character gives a blur look and u can see sweat dripping at the side of his face?but instead of the sweat dripping,she actually says the word "sweat',heh :p

ok lah.thats enough for now
See?
im very nice ooh i actually DID blog about u :p
And i know u very well kan?
i know i know ur very touched,
no need to thank me,
u can just belanja me the choc banana cake at zhang toi okay?
and i'll show u the ehem,shop at sungei wang
i know ur dying to go :)
soikawww

3 commentaires:

il y a a dit…

haha i like this entry!

dont delete delete la

Christian Girl in Harrods a dit…

I like also, dun delete yea,though I know that's your hobby...HAHA~Din know u actually did blog about me,quite surprised and super touch lah...lol.Love u and will be away for 3 days!Will miss u :)

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

was gonna delete
but ok lah,wont delete
see how much i love u guys?
hahahahah

u guys read puas-puas ok
then after a month i delete,hahaha

miss gedik,
see u soon!
luvumissumuahh!