lundi 24 septembre 2007

durex is the way to go...NOT

its 12.23 am
and whadya know,im blogging
even tho i hav a 9 am lecture tomo
and it takes abt 20 mins to walk fr my halls,heh
and im eating this box of really sweet grapes
HEAVEN

i polished half a box yesterday
and another half today
and this is a new box
i swear the grapes here sedap gila

anyhoo
guessed wut,i just found out from my roomates there was a fire alarm yesterday @ 4 am
and they asked me,
"u werent in last nite,were u?"
because the fire alarm in individual rooms were VERY loud
and so were the ones in the corridors and the common room and the kitchen
but u know wut,
i was in my room
sleeping peacefully thru the fire alarm as well as my sahur alarm
creepy thought kan?
thank god there wasnt an actual fire
or that could have been the end of moi
ish.

oh and i just looked thru my fresher's pack
and the many many MANY other packs i got from fresher's fair
and goody goody,
i got three free condoms!!
better make full use of them,heh

tadi i watched fruits basket w/ my roomate lynette,
who is [yay!] from johor :)
i swear that series is timeless lah it still makes me laugh like crazy

ok thats it from me for today
to hafsa,
i will post pictures of my room asap
when i hav the time kay
[yes folks,im THAT busy]

so good nite
be good people and practice safe sex.

2 commentaires:

il y a a dit…

punyalah nyenyak tido

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

nenyak gila babi okay,
but u know i was talking to zahid tadi
and the same thing happened to him!
haha