samedi 22 septembre 2007

coping


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


see my miss gedik?
im wearing the belt u gave me!
and if ur wondering,i took this picture in my flat
its kinda on the small side,but i love it
its cozy :)

it is now 4 am in the morning
and the reason why im not asleep is becaaaaaaaauuusee
ive been cleaning up my room[its not finished yet!]
and the reason why im cleaning up my room is becaaaaaaaaauuuuse
i've just moved in
and yeah i know,its one week AFTER the due date
becaaaaaaaauuuuuse
ibu and ayah just went back
i feel so down.

and the weather here is crap
baru nak fall and u get winter weather
like under 10 degrees punya weather
and i hate it.

and today of all days
it decided to rain.BADLY.
to say it was raining cats and dogs would NOT be exaggerating
macam tau-tau je the weather kan,so completely in sync with my mood
heh

then today my halls did this big party kind of thing
complete with mechanical bull,fake sumo costumes,and all sorts of inflatable games
and free booze and free pizza and free cotton candy
all good clean fun lah kot
but because of the people it became...unclean?

oh! the great thing is the bar @ our common room has those strobe lights and all these great pictures
and one of em [yeap u guessed it] is audrey hepburn!
so thats kinda cool

not being the drinking type[like,ever.heh]
and not being able to eat,
i spent the thing just wandering around with roomates
and playing foosball
im no good tho

and the best yet,
the kakak from the Islamic Society called me up
invited me for iftar @ this other kakak's place
they cooked tomyam and stuff so that was great
and then,jemaah maghrib isyak terawih n all
AND tadarus
bagus gila kan?
i felt like crying from joy.im not kidding.

So that was my day.

Now if only itu perempuan bilik depan saya wud keep quiet
i know ur snockered as well as itu dua jantan u brought in but pls,
hav respect for others [namely,me]
im tired and im cranky
and i have a big day tomorrow

im going to the city centre!
which is shopping heaven!
just a bus stop away!
and guess wut im going to buy!


a weighing machine.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

sorry are you chinese? could you read this for me please. muajaja..

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

no
i cant
haha ;p

il y a a dit…

hahaha tah nya iman.. beg to differ apa, my arse!