lundi 12 mai 2008

a slice of heaven

since its so sunny outside
we decided to do a little studying in the comfort of our small,barely there patch of grass
and it was heavenly
[of course the studying bit wasnt that succesful,but who cares...i feel so much better! :)]


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


and what did i say,primark for a tenner! :)
daria bought it first and i loved it so i bought it as well
isnt as pretty as the Giuseppe Zanotti,
but its gud enough dontcha think? :))


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


exams starts on FRIDAY people!!!
aaaarrghhhhh
pray for me!

6 commentaires:

Abdul Q a dit…

what is up with people with these strappy strappy gladiators? sakinah also has one.

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

theyre hot :)

Anonyme a dit…

alamak cantik gila rumput

Unknown a dit…

I LOVE THE SHOE!! They are hot!! I need to get one when I come! :P Teman me go shopping k? I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE U! ahhh

Christian Girl in Harrods a dit…

It was me hehe ;)

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

i cant wait to cuuuuuuuuuu!!!!