jeudi 22 mai 2008

island-hopping sounds much more fun with you :)

summers nearly here!
or at least, Malaysia is nearly here heh

so i say out with the old and in with the new!
i cant pull of my leather boots in the humid weather
nor the leather jacket,or the knitwears or the layering

so what can i pull off?
and here is my verdict:
linen blazers! crisp shirts! high-waisted trousers! printed tees! maxi skirts!
and courts, lots and lots of courts of different designs
im currently in love with cone-shaped heels
and florals! lots and lots of florals!
a floral maxi dress is totally in [tho i cant pull it off,heh]
but im loving my urban renewal floral mini skirt which screams vintage :)

so here are my favourite latest buys :)

first up my ab-so-lute-ly darling sass and bide tanktop!
i love sass and bide and i love this tanktop
it is gorgeous with a blazer or a cardigan and skinny jeans
or my lux 3/4 ribbed grey cardigan with a jeans skirt

Photobucket

and this shoes i got from asos for a tenner!
amazing kan,and note the cone heels :)

Photobucket

i have decided Olivia Morris is my favourite shoe designer EVER
i love this leopard print ankle boots
[which i unfortunately did NOT purchase cuz no size,heh]

Photobucket
moving along,
in case u ppl did not know
my politics exam is tomorro!!!aaarrrrggh!
i am in deep shit.
the good news is after tomorro i only hav 2 left!
and then its all smoooooooooth sailing
[except for the packing and the moving urgh]

so wish me luck ppl
and i shall cu sooner than u think :)

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

ok itu nampak sgt tidak selesa untuk dipakai...