dimanche 9 novembre 2008

A little bit of honesty

Photobucket


voila!
does'nt the postcard in my hands look EXTRA familiar? ;p
as u all well know,yours truly just returned from les ville des lumières,Paris!
BUT,
I dont really feel like blogging about that now

What I would really like to do is write an ode
An ode to all the things that I hate
Here goes :

I hate it when your slow
I hate it when your indecisive
I hate it when your weak
I hate it when your unorganized
I hate your little sarcastic jokes
I hate the way you smile
I hate when your annoying
I hate when your a mess
I thought we were compatible
I guess were really not.

So lets call the whole thing off.
Different countries make different people make different personalities.
I never noticed this.
I know this now.

Sorry for all the angst
Im supposed to have passed those years,
but i guess not.


4 commentaires:

Christian Girl in Harrods a dit…

haha, very honest. Good, I like!:)

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

I know
I like it too :)
I feel SO much better

Anonyme a dit…

i'm not gettin it..
but that pic is cool gila..
hah~

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

i KNOW
cool gila kan!
hahaha