mercredi 15 août 2007

I'm Not a Plastic Bag

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



so when the blogging fever hits you
it hits you but gooooooood ;)

and u find urself writing a post 2 days in a row kan?

ok so latest updates:
my katil dah roboh
my sofa dah patah [THANKFULLY not my pink sofa,but rather just a day bed,a lounge if u must]
my sink dah nearly roboh
and the best part is,
none of it was done by moi

bday updates:
my parents gave me an early birthday present of a sort,
2 casual dresses and a shirt by zang toi,an armani handbag
AND my most favourite,an Anya Hindmarch handbag!
i swear the bag is pure beauty
to siew kwan,
no its not the "I'm Not a Plastic Bag" tote so u needn't be jealous ;)
pictures will come later

misc updates:
last night i counted and im left with only 22 days!
and i still havnt done ANYTHING!
and im starting to miss ibu :(
although i can still see her evryday now
it feels like its not enough since i know our time together is limited
[anak mak gila kan,heh]

things i need to do before i go:
spend time w/ d adiks
karaoke
donate old stuff
visit orphanage [ find that boy i wanted to adopt,heh]
go out w/ibu more often just the two of us
sleepovr w/ myladyloves
sleepovr w/ the awesome foursome[i took the name u used ok siew kwan :)]
buy those pesky electronic gadgets
and and i cant think of anything else
but i'll surely write more later
oh and a complete list of things i wanna eat jugak,heh

p.s so ibu dah give the greenlight to use the av room on the 1st of sept.and she asked me"Why do u wanna use it?Nak tgk movie ramai-ramai ke?Nak tgk Night Magic?Apa yang bestnya Iman je sorang yang suka"
sighhhhh
u wound me,Ibu.

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

My advice would be : eat while u can!!!
An do eat cakoi for me and ikan asam pedas and everything la kat msia tu.ull even miss makanan mamak kot.
ke u UK people can get them easily?

il y a a dit…

ur place ada this one restaurant msia kan iman, apparently sangat sedap katanya, ada thai cuisine also

il y a a dit…

oi are u kidding me? the anya hindmarch bag is so the mahal tak ke? haha

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

sakinah,
cakoi tu boleh ah nnt mengidam,
ikan asam pedas i dun think so,haha
mmm mamak setakat thosei n all prolly ade kan?
but i dunno the price lah,heh

ilya,
ada msia cuisine pon if harga mencekik darah tak sanggup saya
oooohhh but thai food sangat menarik lah!
its ok,
i already prepared myself makan tomato evryday,heh

and im not kidding u ;)
and i do not know the price

il y a a dit…

takpe, pejam mata je bayar.. haha