vendredi 3 août 2007

just so u know,

tomorrow i will b going on a 2-day trip to PD w/ my LADYloves
at least theres something for me to write about kan?;)
havent finished packing,
but i hav managed to throw in a few hoodie pullovers and tank tops into the mess i call my luggage,heh
well *fingers crossed* hope this trip will b somewhat eventful

p.s went to watch "Because I Said So" w/ Nasta tadi
awesome movie lah,funny in a raunchy kinda way
a bit je raunchy tuu,no worries
but VERY sweet
and touching :)

5 commentaires:

il y a a dit…

aaa bes nya.. gamba dont forget snap.. and then sharing is caring pls kt blog n multiply

Anonyme a dit…

2 day trip oni
no need packin

hahaha

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

ilyaaaa
we wud never EVER forget to "snap"
hahahahahahaha
and pictures coming up! :)

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

no need packing??!!
u obviously do not know me well
when hav i ever NOT need to pack.EXCESSIVELY ;p

Anonyme a dit…

tah musabbbbbbb, aaaaaapa daaaa