vendredi 20 juillet 2007

persnickety

today i was feeling horribly wretched
whenever i got up from seating or lying down
i would get this dizzy spells and my face would feel hot all of a sudden
my body also felt so weak and so cold
the mall felt like Siberia,and walking was such a strenuous task
granted i was fasting today
but i didnt expect it to be this bad

ibu thinks that its because my body is not getting enough nutrients or some vitamins
and you know,
i think i agree because i hav been cutting down on carbs lately
[not having my daily bread and honey is sheer torture let me tell you!]
soooooo,
because of my utterly pathetic state,
ibu decided to belanja me for an awesome buka puasa!

and thats actually the point of this entry lah,haha
we had buffet at crowne plaza
where we made full use of the word "buffet"
there was deep-fried mussels,prawn,fish
grilled lobster,seafood lasagna,lamb satay,sushi,dim sum,
roasted potatoes,seasoned vegetables,grilled fish
assorted cold salads and my ever favourite prawn cocktail!
[which i didnt eat any,urgh,because i was barely able to walk dah pon]
assorted pastas,seafood chowder,tomyam noodle,manchurian barbeque
and lots more!

for dessert there was...
bread and butter pudding,bubur kacang
chocolate fountain w/ strawberries,kiwi,apricots,marshmellow and more,
assorted cakes,pastries,cookies,chocolate
abc,local and international fruits
honeydew icecream,strawberry icecream,choco icecream,corn icecream,pistachio icecream
and crepe suzette!

suffice to say i will NOT be getting any dizzy spells tomorro lah kan
and i have fully stocked up 3 days worth of food in my tummy
and shall make like ghandi and go on a hunger strike

oh by the by,
the last harry potter book comes out tomorrow!
and ur probably wondering why im not in front of kinokuniya right now
preparing my sleeping bag fully set for the grand opening tomorrow at five thirty AM
sad news folks,
my justifiable endeavour has been given the big N-O by ibu dearest without a single by-your-leave
oh the pain!the horror!the injustice of it all!

but never fear folks,
i will survive to fight and read another day!
till then,
i will now be satisfied with re-reading the 6th book UNTIL i can get my hands on the very much coveted 7th edition!
wish me luck folks.and good health!
[i fear for my tummy,i really do]

4 commentaires:

il y a a dit…

i dont ever get that harry dude ah.. and the whole story.. i watched it and it went, whoosh, out of the door haha

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

and THAT is why you're you and i'm me! ;p

il y a a dit…

and a lot other people too? haha

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

yeap!
i wouldnt wanna be just another face in the crowd lah
wuts the fun in being a carbon copy of evryone else kan? ;)