vendredi 19 décembre 2008

badonkadonk.

The time is now 10.44 pm
44 minutes past the time i designated as my bedtime
which is 10 pm to u ppl who cant count :p

Why?
Tomorrow I have to wake up at 3 AM
To catch a taxi at 4.15 AM
for my flight at 6.40 AM

I know,
its beyond tolerable
What sane people would be awake at such time

The good news is,
I'll reach Paris at 9.25 am
and get to spend the WHOLE day in that city I LOVE SO MUCH
j'adore Paris!!!

Daria and I will be shopping,having coffee,visit museums and just lounge around as Parisians for a day
Then the next day we shall take the train to Nancy,
Beautiful beautiful Nancy :)

I CANT WAIT!!!!!

Bear in mind that even though I seem happy,
always ALWAYS at the back of my mind I am aware that I have those frightening exams in January which frankly just makes me noxious

PRAY I DO WELL PEOPLE

ok thank u and gudnite
see u soon
kiss kiss muah muah

p.s
i LOVE this video!
I would KILL for beyonce's body
I want that kind of body
Not to mention,those kind of moves ;p

2 commentaires:

Christian Girl in Harrods a dit…

Have a great trip ahead, miss mengada! :)

Anonyme a dit…

hah! when i watched d video mmg muka ko pon terkeluar kat kepala aku ni hihi