lundi 8 décembre 2008

a dream within a dream...

Do u know,
I have loads to blog but nothing comes to mind right this minute.

I have this GLORIOUS plan of writing my essay in half an hours time.
The title:

"What major changes have affected the role of women in the workplace? To what extent do these changes represent an improvement on the welfare of women?"

Yes,folks, its very sad and I have to come up with 3000 words worth of crap
[based on the ten[count 'em TEN!] books I researched]
But hopefully HOPEFULLY I will succeed enough to earn a high first class in this module? :))
plus I have a maths assessment to do tonite due tomorrow
And a French exam next week which is kind of scary if you think about it
This semester has definitely NOT been kind to me ;p

A thing to rejoice tho,
Next week is the last week of uni!
[but then we have exams when we get back so my time will probably be spent studying urgh :(]
And im jetting of to France next Saturday to stay with mon belle amie, Daria bolotine!
And then im spending new year's eve in London with that ol' gang from high school :)

A thing to NOT rejoice ;p
Ma famille is going to Gold Coast without MOI
Its enough to reduce a girl to tears
Oh well u cant have everything in life
Have a good time folks,
but please be so kind and remember ur lovely daughter here
And ikhlas congrats on finishing high school i expect to see u here in the VERY near future ;p

Heres something new [NOT!]
I have this wierd itch to travel again
But im guessing its mostly because im so fed up with coursework
and Ryanair is doing this amazingly cheap air tickets to amazingly exotic places
A weekend in Rennes,anyone?
At least, I can practice my french ;p

I'll end this post with a favourite poem of mine by the ever-famous Edgar Allen Poe

A Dream Within A Dream by Edgar Allan Poe

Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow--
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand--
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep--while I weep!
O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?

have a good week folks
and before i forget,
EID MUBARAK ;)

Aucun commentaire: