mardi 16 décembre 2008

the heart of the matter,

je suis hereuse!!!
pourquoi?
j'ai fini mon examen français
l'examen français était très difficile!

now u should get that,
it was not too difficult,was it?
Unlike my french exam
which was,to be honest, not impossible
but it was quite a shock
I didnt expect it to be that hard
So im glad I spent the last two days cooped up in my room studying for it
[Dulu arab takde pulak nak study mcm tu kan?haha]

On the bus to uni,
I was memorising my french verbs when someone nudged me from behind
It was this old man who kindly offered to help me with my french
I dont know HOW much he could have taught me in the 15 minutes it took me to get to uni
But i was touched by the offer,nevertheless :))

After the exam,
I decided to treat myself to a little eye candy
not of the breathing hunky male variety,mind u ;p
But something less human, and more pleasurable
[at least for moi]
a trip to le grand magasins!
Harvey Nichols!Selfridges!
I saw Moschino Cheap & Chic, Paul & Joe, Twenty8Twelve
Armani Collezioni!
Just to name a few of my favourite brands.
Unfortunately, yours truly is currently broke
And if I werent broke, no way in hell could I afford any of those clothes without help from daddy dearest or an extravagant sale
My Marithé et François Girbaud shirt was already stretching the limit but I consider it an investment
[and wait till u see this shirt it is TOO die for,simply one of a kind! :)]

Suffice to say, my grand stroll was soothing to the eyes
And I immediately texted maman dearest because I miss our grand tours of the department stores ;p

Lately I'm missing ibu more and more
Its getting worse nowadays to the point I can actually imagine lying with her on the bed
having our long conversations
the feel of her, the smell of her haha!
[bukan ibu smelly tau ;p its just those moments are comfortable and familiar and i miss them!]
I'm guessing its because everyone is going back for winter holidays
And ma famille is going to Australia TOMORROW
it makes me miss home more

That is why this trip to France next Saturday is going to be good
I'm gonna see Daria!
And i've missed her
I miss our deep talks and the not-so-deep ones ;p
Our Urban Outfitters raids, our sushi sessions
And this time around its gonna be even more great cause its FRANCE!

Now all I have to do is revise a little before my trip! :)))

yeah,
like thats ever gonna happen.

p.s u know wut else i miss?
more eye candy!
[now of the breathing hunky male type variety]
so i present to u,
my four most FAVOURITE boys
[theyre not exactly boys but who cares,haha]
James Mcavoy and Gerard Butler -both scottish
Henry Cavill and Ben Barnes - both english
notice a trend here? ;p
[i would mention Johnny Depp but dia kan suami so he doesnt count ;p]










i LOVE them.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

hahahaha rakus sume ko nak!

Christian Girl in Harrods a dit…

Hahaha, I miss u too!!!!! I want to have deep conversation with u too! You should shareeeeeee the guys, now 5 is a little bit too much! :P

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

eh aku kan memang gatal? ;p

I MISS YOU TOO SIEW KWANNNNNNN
but dun worry i shall be there for ur graduation with slr summore
ha ha ha ha ha

eh and cannot share lah
go find ur own
haha ;p