vendredi 9 février 2007

sakaE sushI

so today i went out for lunch w/ siew kwan and her friend,shawn
@ sakae sushi @ the street @ the curve @ mutiara damansara
hahahahahaha

Anywayss,had a really great time
Cuz i havnt seen siew kwan since she got back from Uk
and Shawn turned out to be a really friendly guy
So cute lah watching the two of em together :)
One named monkey,one named man of jungle
ha ha ha ha ha ha
the monkey is suppose to protect the man of jungle's temple
???
ooooook.hahahaha

But had tons of fun and d food was delicious too
Temaki,teppanyaki,seafood salad,teriyaki
hahaha
Oh! and siew kwan had Unagi,which basically means eel
And i watched in wonder as she consumed one by one of the slippery slimey snake look alike fishy thing
I made d mistake of saying that while she was eating,haha,which resulted in her nearly gagging out all d food :p
alaaa,siew kwan u know i love u and i was only kidding
But she repaid me back laah by making me eat wasabi
WHich i hav only eaten once in my entire life,and this is d second time
And. i still dont like..blek

But it was a great catching up lunch
Oh and siew kwan,the sweetie tuu bought me this very pretty purse from Japan!
Thank you my Miss Gedik :)
Hopefully we get to meet up next week too kay
go for d facial thingy hahaha :)
Here are some pictures from d day





siew kwan and I

siew kwan and shawn

the purse siew kwan bought for me.cute innit?



other pictures are posted @ my multiply

Anywayyyss,taa for now lah

I wanna go check up on my mom

Im pretty sure theres a ceramah tonite @ masjid tmn tar

So wanna go with her lah[yess.folks,this is the new Iman ur witnessing here.the one that WILLINGLY goes to a ceramah :p]

hahahahahahaha

So again,TA!

2 commentaires:

Christian Girl in Harrods a dit…

Say like as if we are together...haha. We are NOT! ok, jsut to clarify...haha~

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

hmmmmm.....
thats all i can say :)
no lah kidding lah miss gedik