samedi 24 janvier 2009

c'est tout

Ok this needs to be said
Aidan Quinn is HOT
[at least he is in Desperately Seeking Susan]
I remembered this from watching the film way back
But watching it again just made me realise how HOT he is
i love his voice,the way he speaks



that being said,
I didnt study today :(
I went to the saturday market and bought a load of stuffs that came up to a total of 50 pounds!
I bought fresh salmon,fresh hake and fresh scallops
And then I bought fresh bread
mmm bread I love bread dont u it beats rice any day
And I bought loads of secondhand novels
I NEARLY bought this vintage fur coat since it was only 30 pounds!
But then its faux fur plus when will I ever wear it?
Anyways, theres always next saturday if its still there

Its awful people I cant bring myself to study
But tomorrow theres no way around it cuz i didnt even look at maths yet
And im just gonna be in such deep shit if I discover i cant do it at the last minute

Other than that,
I had a look at the top business schools to do my masters
[i do graduate next year ppl ;p]
thats if i wanna do my masters,
and their extreeeeeeemely hard to get in
at the very top are :
University of Pennsylvania [ Wharton]
University of Michigan [ Ross]
Manchester Business School! yayy
HEC Paris
IMD Switzerland
The one I REALLY like is HEC Paris because hey,
its PARIS!
[and plus its really really good with a high salary and job opportunity bla bla]
but heres what i just discovered about doing ur masters in these business schools
1. you have to have minimum 3 years work experience [ouch!]
thats why when i had a look through the tables for the different schools the mean age of the entering class was 28! 28 PEOPLE! its crazy! for ALL universities!!
2. you have to have a REALLY high GMAT score...im talking nothing below 700
3.you have to have a really good essay and all of them have interviews...some of them by invitation ONLY!

As we are currently in a recession,
it is the most suitable time to do a master degree as most firms are currently not offering that much jobs
[so hopefully by the time I finish the master degree the economy would have picked up a bit]
HOWEVER, to do a master degree u need to have LOADS of work experience
which goes back to firms currently not offering many jobs
And what they do offer, they prefer people with work experience than a uni degree
Im in quite a pickle i tell u

Which brings me to my other issue,
Auntie Li Li said that for my course a lot of ppl are going for internships in Geneva
which sounds fabulous!
but then again,do i wanna spend the whole of summer in Geneva?
And not even come back to Malaysia?
And its not even coming back to Malaysia
Its the rest! dont i even get to rest a bit?

Maybe im going to have a loooong talk with some people the moment my exams are done and I have no prior engagements to worry about

toodles

Aucun commentaire: