vendredi 23 janvier 2009

sugar rush

Hello lovies!
Your probably wondering why im so cheerful,
Well, ive done three of my exams yay!
And only have maths left.
I havent looked through it AT ALL.
But,its only maths ;p
If i know it i know it
If, i dont
Well,doing exercises would probably solve that problem
But then again,
it is QUITE hard maths
oh well i'll solve that problem tomorrow

First things first.
A little recap abt the exams
Finance and Economics were REALLY HARD
I mean UNBEARABLY HARD
I mean the kind where everyone says theyre going to fail and a little swearing at the lecturers and general education system were starting to arise among the student body
At the amount I studied I expected to be fairly confident over the exams
No such thing.
I mean I could answer them but I was always doubtful of my answers
I even had to struggle to finish the papers in time
That never happened to me before!!!

And since my course is International Business, FINANCE and ECONOMICS
Those courses would still be compulsory to me at advanced level
Unlike my friends, who are planning to NOT take it anymore and even thinking of dropping it for second semester and taking up a 20 credit module
Sigh.....

Moving along!
Ive developed that "movie" habit again
The one where I have to watch at least a movie every night
I used to have it back in my first year
Actually,I used to do it with the flatmates every night [mostly Daria and Monica]
and have chocolate fondue or crepe or brownies as well
I miss those days ;(
So heres a list of all the movies i bought just this last week
{most of which ive watched before anyway!]

Young at Heart
Don Bluth's Thumbelina
The Last Holiday
A Troll in Central Park
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Sliding Doors
Original BBC version of "Alice in Wonderland"
The Moon-Spinners
Desperately Seeking Susan
The NeverEnding Story
In the Land of Women
Summer Magic
Meet the Robinsons

Notice a trend here?
If you know me at all,
you'd know that im a BIG fan of

romantic comedies
fantasy genre films
animation
period drama
musical
classic disney films
classic disney films of the hayley mills variety ;p
80's brat pack movies
and more

I am a movie aficionado
And it feels good to get back the habit
In fact, it feels terrific!
Its the best ive felt in awhile!
It even beats shopping for clothes!
[ok maybe not but it feels that way at the moment]

But u know what movie i really wanted to get
The one i actually put on the alarm on my phone for 3.30 pm
[the moment i finished exam ;p]
It was to buy Anastasia

I LOVE ANASTASIA
The story,the animation,the music!
It is so incredibly magical
The song are amazing completely brings you back to that time and age
You feel like your in Paris,you feel like your in Russia
You feel like your that long lost princess

Sadly, HMV didnt carry Anastasia
[the buggers]
But do not fret,
I shall have a look online they might have it at the online store

So now u know what I have been doing during exam season:
WATCH MOVIES
But i think i deserve it :))

On an entirely different note
Ibu and Ayah are currently in Dubai
and tomorrow their going to Damascus!
I would love to go to Damascus :(
And i vow that i shall someday go

On another note,
It is nearly that date folks
The date where I will go for that 3 day convention ;p
[i shall mention it in another post]
I met Darren for the first time just now after christmas hols and told him
And he went,
"A convention? for a film? thats kind of...geeky"
Heh
I shall have u know even mothers will be attending
And some of the actors
I'll get back to more details about the convention closer to the date

For now,toooodles!~
Im off to [ u guessed it ] watch a movie!!

Ive got the movie
Ive set my bed
Ive got my jelly!
What more could a girl ask for ;p

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Iman. Good luck la for ur maths exam kacang je awak tu tutop mata A terus.

And the jelly is a must situ eh.

Iman Kamarudin a dit…

thank uuu Sakina!
I am desperately hoping kacang mcm tu lah
Tipu lah if it will be very easy because its quite advanced maths but im hoping it will not be tricky lah the questions
I need a straightforward exam for once,heh

And jelly is a must for me anytime of the day :))