lundi 5 janvier 2009

when in france,

My stay in France was simply unforgettable
Daria's parents are amazing
Daria is amazing
I cant thank them enough
In a week I managed to experience so much its unbelievable

had a weekend getaway in Paris
watched an amazing contemporary ballet at the "Opera Nationale de Lorraine"
visited the christmas market, the amazing cathedral,and la petite france in Strasbourg
spent an amazing christmas eve with loads of games,performance and presents!
went skiing in Gerardmer and stayed a night at the resort
had a road trip where we took the "road of wine" and visited three towns in the Alsace region:
Munster,famous for the cheese
Riquewihr, this charming medieval little town where time actually stood still - all the buildings looked like a dollhouse!
Haut-Koenigsbourg, to see the old medieval chateau! a chateau!
And Nancy!
Beautiful,beautiful Nancy of the amazing architecture and old-fashion charm
The Place Stanislas is a WORLD Unesco Heritage
and Nancy is famous for l'ecole de Nancy, or better known as Art Noveau
So u can see it on most of the buildings around town
It is all so very whimsical :)

France is sinply breathtaking
Going to different regions is like going to different countries!
Architecture in the Lorraine region is completely different from the Alsace
And the same can be said for all the different regions in France
A river during our travels was the infamous river which separates France and Germany
The other side would be German land, and most importantly,
The Black forest!J'adore le foret noir!

I tried all kinds of traditional food,
[including escargot ;p]
be it french or russian!
I met wonderful people of Russian and French heritage
I went to all these magical places
and I was completely immersed in culture
If u know me at all u would understand what a dream come true it is for me
Its like in one of my novels!!!!

Theres just something about France that pulls me
Its all the old cities,and chateaux,and breathtaking sceneries
It is totally totally ME
Im a dreamer and I couldnt have picked a better setting!

So lets just say,
that France have not seen the last of me!
I shall be back for more out of this world,pleasure-filled adventures!

p.s here are some pictures
but im very lazy lah so im just putting them all together and view the rest at facebook ook? :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Kak iman!!

I need ur help.
i nak abes foundation dah.

then i ingat nak continue kat UK.
but then can u tell me how u apply U kat sane?
which U?
n how the procedures boleh tak?
asap.
thankyouuu.