mercredi 7 janvier 2009

Calling Miss Nichole Ng Siew Kwan,

.Happy 22nd Birthday My Darling Miss Gedik.

Photobucket


U see what a pretty lady My Miss Gedik is,
Its quite amazing to think that I have only known you for 5 years
but you have become one of my closest and bestest friend!

You are, undoubtedly, one of the nicest most caring person I have ever met
With a wicked fashion sense to boot!
I miss your lame jokes and the deep conversations we used to have
And with you Im not afraid to be myself
To indulge in all those little imaginary daydreams and talk about nonsensical thing
because you get me! :)

Your one in a million My Miss Gedik
There is no one out there quite like you
Your an amazing person
perfectly YOU. :)

To celebrate here are some old pictures of us
[brace yourself!]

Remember Mr.Gillich?
Photobucket


this was in your toilet ;p
Photobucket


our favourite zhang toi cafe choco banana cake and vanilla ice cream
Photobucket


to be honest i dont remember this one,haha but its cute ;p
Photobucket


when u went blonde ;p
Photobucket


My Miss Gedik came to visit me!
Photobucket


Our favourite PRIMARK matching tees
Photobucket


you see how much we evolved? haha
Good luck on ur exam on YOUR BIRTHDAY
We shall catch up soon enough

Loveumissumuaaaahhhhhhhhh

xxx

1 commentaire:

Christian Girl in Harrods a dit…

Omg, all the pictures broguht back loadsa memories. THANKS so much, these post actually made me teary. T_T

I missssss u!!!

argh.

loveumissumuax